Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Germ freaks DON"T do poopie water


The words no mother ever wants to hear "momma, momma it sploded" (exploded) I knew it was not good....I was lead to the hall bathroom where poopie water was flowing freely from the toilet. Nasty poopie water all over my bathroom about half a inch deep. I just shut the door and pretended like it never happened. I sat in the office for about fifteen minutes and thought about what to do. GERM FREAKS DO NOT LIKE POOPIE WATER. After mustering up a plan I gathered old towels hubby uses to wash the car, several trash bags, and a old mop and I tackled it with trash bags tied around my legs and a gallon of Clorox. Now my nose and eyes burn from Clorox fumes and I have scrubbed until I am sweating like a pig.....This was NOT in the mommy job description......

3 comments:

preppyplayer said...

EEEEEWWWWWWW!
Been there. gagging...all...the...way.

Have a great weekend, it can only get better.

Preppy Coastee said...

were you in sooo much pain???

the Preppy Princess said...

Oh noooo! Your photo is the ultimate "picture says a thousand words" image!