Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crazy Busy and more random things


This time of the year things really start kicking with the end of school fast approaching. It seems like I have had a million things to do this week. Sorry about the inactive blogging. I will catch up soon but until then I will leave you with more random crap.

1. I love the cereal above...it's good, try it...

2. Why does it cost so much for a 7 year old to take dance? (we are talking hundreds for recital time)

3. "The Boss" was good..... I am still throwing darts at hubby about Fleetwood Mac.

4. I have an addiction to the game Pathwords on Facebook.

5. I am going to play it now.....

3 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

That cereal is AMAZING!!

I love it too :)

preppyplayer said...

my shameful addiction is facebook mahjong.

Preppy Coastee said...

2 posts and its may 11th! i am not happy ! hah just kidding love and miss you x0ox0o