Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh where, oh where, have I been????






Twice yearly I work for a lady that does a HUGE children's consignment sale. I am in charge of the toy section, so all of the toys you see (and many you don't) I place in their spots. Plus work throughout the sale. It's a fun job and I can shop early plus get paid well. It gets me out of the house at night for several weeks and brings me good adult interaction. So there you have it, my moonlighting fun for several weeks...My posting may be sparse for a short while but I will be back.

1 comment:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Just happened upon your blog from Ticked Pink And Green...and I have to put you on my list of favs. That pulled beef sandwich sounds heavenly...and your other posts are great too!

Good luck with the sale...wish I was closer to Red-Neck-Ville because I would really be into that huge sale!